Here at Codestorm we’re proud to successfully fulfil our client partner’s orders and give them full visibility of their stock and orders. It’s what we do best but we’re also able to help execute their cross-promotion campaigns.
Candy Kittens and VOXI
One of these recent projects has been for our client partner, Candy Kittens who sell gourmet, vegan sweets.
Codestorm is Candy Kittens’ trusted e-Commerce fulfilment partner.We have fulfilled over 70,000 orders for them since November 2019 using LINK, our bespoke e-Commerce fulfilment and warehouse management software.
Candy Kittens worked with VOXI, a mobile network owned by Vodafone and aimed at younger customers on a cross-promotion campaign.
- VOXI offers a range of benefits to its customers in the form of monthly “VOXI Drops”.
- One of these VOXI Drops included a selection of Candy Kittens sweets in a Candy Kittens branded box.
- We were the ideal partner to manage the Candy Kittens/VOXI projects.
- We provided full visibility of the items being shipped to VOXI customers along with full postal tracking details.
- To date there have been 3 projects. During the last one in August, we despatched 18,000 items successfully within 48 hours.
- All orders came via Shopify, which integrates seamlessly with LINK.
- During the fulfilment process and as the picks were taking place, all carrier details were fed back real-time to Shopify.
Both parties are really pleased with how the projects have gone. Any future Candy Kittens/VOXI projects will be fulfilled at our new, 30,000sqft fulfilment facility in Dudley.
To learn more about how we have expanded our e-commerce fulfilment and storage capacity click here.